Sunday, November 29, 2009

Top 10 Reasons My Blog Cannot Be Popular




10) I am not vain, I simply cannot take 16 pictures of how I do boring stuffs and post it up. For example: HELLO GUYS! TODAY I DRANK MINERAL WATER FROM GIANT!




GIANT MINERAL WATER!




First you open the cap!




And then you swallow it like a blowjob! DELICIOUS!



Oh Trust me gentlemen, I feel like my IQ point had just dropped by two even to demonstrate that out.


9) I am not geeky or tech-savvy, the only high tech thing I've got is a laser mouse. So there is no way I can impart any knowledge to my readers regarding the lastest trend. By the way if you're still using optical. You are out-dated.


8) I don't have boobs and is very reluctant to show my boner. Because for people who has an average life like me, you have to either be gay or write, show something sexually explicit for people to even care.


7) I'd love to travel, but a student like me can't even make it to Timbaktuh with my allowance. Damn whoever that didn't make me the son of Lee Kah Sing. I qualify from looks to character to be a rich man's son that never have to work for money, eat, sleep, spend money, eat, sleep, spend money and die stupid. So no chance for a travel blog.


6) It's not very entertaining for everyone when I ask people to be thankful for their lives and how they should live it. It's only entertaining for me. So no good entertainment blog.


5) Anwar haven topple the government. No good and bloody politics recently to even talk about. MCA is a piece of cibai now. Even I hope they will solve their problems fast because they are confusing the public with their idiocracy.


4) There is nothing GLAMOROUS of what I am doing


3) A majority of the population still doesn't care about blogs. It's not me, it's the enviroment. Pick your side.


2) I have a life.


1) Because of more interesting websites like wide6.com (yes, it is what you think it is, so don't try)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

u cannot be popular for sure becase u are YS.

Andrew Ho said...

I agree...

Kelvin said...

lol, swallow like a blowjob:D

Chris said...

very interesting survey. haha..

Anonymous said...

why dun u blog about foods?

Andrew Ho said...

The same reason why you choose to remain anonymous. Because I can.

indian incest stories said...

Kitty Kat felt a shiver of lust her shallow breathing deepens whenever shes made to show herself like this. Nubians, likethe local tribes gene pool shed checked tended to be either skeletaland breastless or LARGE.
first time female masturbation stories
interracial lesbian couple stories
online beastiality stories
incest masturbation stories
mother son lingerie masturbation stories usa
Kitty Kat felt a shiver of lust her shallow breathing deepens whenever shes made to show herself like this. Nubians, likethe local tribes gene pool shed checked tended to be either skeletaland breastless or LARGE.

videos de xxx said...

He's swallowing water like a BJ.

Post a Comment