Sunday, July 25, 2010

How am I doing

I had just read kennysia.com a moment ago, and he was discussing about people who likes to call themselves celebrities when they are not really one. That was just one interesting idea, it made me feel like calling myself a celeb too! But of course, my humble nature would never allow it, calling myself a celebrity when I am not is just too much. I am not a celebrity, I am a superstar! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. And that is 6 seconds of your life you will not be getting back reading me.





It has been nearly a year since I entered University. And I have to admit that life being busy means lesser blogging. Of course when I said busy, I was more refering to busy playing rather than studying. But thank God I still update this piece of blog from time to time. Although the interval may be quite a while.


I have learnt much since I came here. Not academically, but I believe meeting more people helps a person grow up. Especially those from different places and culture. I am currently still enjoying it while waiting for my internship. I applied a few in Kuching but had not receive a reply.


If there is one thing I dread now, it will be graduation. Who needs to graduate when he is having so much fun? But again it is inevitable. A big part of me has always dread about growing up, growing old, take responsibility and all those good things. I guess most of us do. And we aren't given a choice really, life just drives us about. We can either be the passenger or the driver. But we aren't allowed to stop the car.


I am going back to Kuching next month for a short 10 days. And coming back again, am also spending Hari Raya in KL. To sum it up? Nothing much.....


And oh ya, mum was not feeling well. Her right leg felt weak says she. and she fidn it hard to walk. She Went for a brain scan and the doctor found 2 black dots as small as half the size of a 5 cents coin. Doc said it is unlikely to be a tumour. But will have to observe and asked her to scan again 3 months later. Her blood test however was fine. So I would keep her in prayer. And even if it was just a short 10 days, I had to go back.


For we all have lives and our challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment