Saturday, May 8, 2010

The M Word

Human nature does not differ much from each individual, even though they may have different character. It's like masturbating, 90% of all boys do it, 10% lie about it.


There is a saying that all of us are unique. And the truth is we are. But when you put 6 billion of unique individuals together. It makes some of us look very average. I'd like to think that we're all special. But no, we aren't really so. If you think too highly of yourself, it is hard not to degrade others. So I'd like to think that I'm a regular person and I masturbate additively.


I like to be frank. There are already too much pretense around us. Some do so to avoid being embarrassed. Some are too shy to admit who they are and what they do, others just follow the norm of the society. There is no norm in the society. We had long differed from it.


And I don't like it. I met an interesting friend the other day who came for a visit in KL. I barely know him but he was far more sociable than anyone I've met before. In a few hours time, we have already started hanging like we've known each others for years. I'm not easily impressed by people. But he was impressive and very frank. I've always wanted to be a little bit more like that. And we all should.


Open up a little more of our heart. Be a little more vulnerable. Get embarrassed a little bit more than we should. And be human.




Don't judge others before judging yourself

2 comments:

Nigel said...

i would wanna rephrase dis
90% of poeple does it, 5% lied about it, 5% doesnt have hands! =P
and a side note to add,
"Procrastination is like masturbation: they both feel good until you realise you just f*cked yourself"
Back to work! =)

Paul Quebrar said...

WHERE IN THE WORLD DID WE FIND A TRUTHFUL STATISTICS THAT STATES THAT 90% OF BOYS MASTURBATE WHILE 10% LIE ABOUT IT? IT'S LIKE SAYING THAT ALL BOYS ARE EVIL AND SHOULD BE DAMNED INTO HELL LIKE SODOM AND GOMORRAH! IF ALL BOYS ARE LIKE THAT, GOD WOULD HAVE NOT CREATED BOYS! STOP MASTURBATION! FIGHT MASTURBATION, IF YOU DO WANT TO SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS ONAN!!!

Post a Comment