Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just a Thought

It's been a while since I updated my life. All I've been doing was really writing some erroneous passages and expect people to read. At this rate, I don't even know if people read me anymore. Well, my life...




....is actually good. Except it being very Indonesian. Like how I've known 2 new Indonesians friends again this week, they came to visit KL on a holiday. I don't usually like people that fast, or so to speak, I don't usually like people at all. But surprising I hanged out with them 3 full days and spent the night in their room. Thank God anyway that their visit lasted a few days. Else I'd be much poorer than I'm now since all the freaking Indonesian Chinese I know are freaking rich. Nobody gets as middle class as me when they have businesses like 11 gold and jewelry shops. Which further inspires me, next time, I should venture into businesses too.


Making random friends is always fun for me. It's like one night stand. You come together, you have fun and then you leave. Perhaps you keep in touch, or else, you just move on. But I'm not so bad though, I do keep in touch with people, if I like you. I'll send you a facebook greeting once a year.


Other than that, I turnt 21. Celebration wasn't so much, just had lunch with friends and hanged out. I bet I wont delight so much in birthday celebration again, because I am really getting older. Before 21, I was "growing up" and not "growing old". You see the difference?





I had an awful long sit at starbucks the other night. Rethinking my life. It's just one of those things I do every 4-5 months. I seldom feel so relax. I really don't. Usual days are just usual days, even when you sleep, you don't sleep in that much peace. Busy days are even out of the topic. But I'm having my holiday this week. So I decided to take time and rest a little. I was just staring at the ceiling, like the one in the picture. I was just looking at them. Like you I see woods lining up in different paterns. And I just thought to myself, the only thing that differenciate those woods is how they line up themselves. Like how we're all people, human. The only thing that makes us different or special, is really how we decided to line up our "paterns". It was just a thought.


So I had quite a lot of thinking about "what am I doing now", "where am I heading in life", "where do I want it to be like" and "am I doing it right". I thought we all should just have a little idea of it. It was just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment