Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Top 10 Useless Quotes



10)There was a windrunner, who never stops for anyone. He goes as he pleases to anywhere he wishes. Responsibility was just a word, until one day, he graduated fucking college and realize if he doesn't work for food, he will die. This is the misery of life.


9)Everytime when I faces a challenge in life that I cannot overcome, I say I want to move on. It is really just a lame excuse to hide away from my problem.


8) I like how children play, how they cuddle and how they giggle. I don't understand why grown ups don't do that anymore. Just because we got a little older doesn't mean we have to forget every good that is left in us. And no, being serious is not cool.


7) I could really imagine myself driving down a lonely road in the next 5 to 10 years, probably back to my house to my own woman. I could really see that I'll have to put a lot of focuses on my family and forget some friends. I don't like that.


6) I woke up one morning and realize that the world can be conquered. So I started my conquest, my first step, went back to sleep.


5) I try not to get older each year. I try very hard.


4) The only kind of girls I like are those that I cannot get. I thought I was the only one, and then I realize everyone does the same. So why are there so many married couples in the world? Because when there is no cola drink you drink pepsi, it is still better than staying thirsty.


3) I like to be happy, I think everybody should. Although sometimes it doesn't happen that way, it shouldn't stop us from thinking like that.


2) Fantasy is always better the real thing. Because nothing in this world is that good. So keep dreaming. But some people like to turn their wildest fantasies into reality. So what happens to them? I don't know, I hope they die.


1) I have lost my innocence over the years, but I kept my virginity. Don't even know for what.

2 comments:

Chris said...

interesting~

SamuelGoh said...

haha, no coca cola then drink pepsi lol

Post a Comment