Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stone



Sometimes reality can be ugly and difficult. And the hardest part of it all is that whether we like it or not, we have to accept them. Certain things cannot be forced. People cannot be controled, we have to let them be. That is reality. Reality is that things would not always go our way. This world is far from being ideal. So far. Yet, there is so little choice.


I don't like to be involve with people, but then I guess I did get myself involved a little too much. The more friends you know, the more sometimes trouble occurs. I tried to keep simplicity the way of life, but I guess such a thing is easier said than done.


So I learn to accept reality and certain things as they are. I didn't want to but again there is so little choice.


It is true that they say time waits for no one. This quote gets more real as you grow older. As time slip passed you, and suddenly you look back and see those memories you had acquired. They get more and more each day it's scary.


And when you blend time and reality together, you get a life. You get a life that waits for no one and it is real. If you don't face it with a little bravery, if you don't precious it, you're going to let life slip pass you.


So it is time, for me and you to deal with whatever issues that is troubling us now. It is time to make some decisions before we let it consume us. Before we put our feet too deep into the sinking sand of our lives. We have to make concious decisions. To pull ourselves up and to stay strong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well said. :(

manfei said...

hey, good one.

Post a Comment