Monday, June 28, 2010

SO DON'T MISS OUT LIFE!

I was afraid to face the future. Not because of how uncertain it is, I was afraid if it will happen just as I predicted it to be. The thought of graduating university, find a job, work, earn some money, find a mate, mate, have kids, and live a quiet and peaceful life. That thought itself scares the heck out of me.


I've always wanted life to be a little different, a little more exciting. A little more unpredictable. I don't want to end up just as I plan it to be! Of course, I was educated, I was taught if you don't plan, you plan to fail. But what if you plan and everything falls right into your planning? And that planning wasn't an amazing plan to begin with. It is a normal plan, it was a plan drafted by the norms of the society. It was a boring plan.


So plan something different I thought. We need to give room for more surprises in life. We can't shut every door and discount every opportunities. We have one life to live and we ought to live it as daringly as we could. I want to walk out this door and tell the world that I exist. I want to walk out this room and make meaning out of my life. Wouldn't you want to do that? Why give a chance to be small when we all could be much BIGGER?


Instead, if we were to just sit down and wait for surprises to knock at our doors, it will hardly come. We don't wait for surprises we make them. Life is always boring, it is up to us to make it interesting. SO DON'T MISS OUT LIFE! DON'T LET IT SLIP THROUGH YOU, DON'T WAIT TILL IT'S TOO LATE, DON'T WAIT TILL WE MISS A CHANCE.


"If we don't change direction soon, we will end up where we are going"

No comments:

Post a Comment