Friday, October 23, 2009

Narcissism


Iranian soup


If you ask me what's the meaning of self-obsessed. I would tell you that it's an attitude of some people who are brave enough to face reality. To fully accept the fact that sometimes it is hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way. For example, me.



So what does it takes to acheive such high level of self-obsession? Ignorance. If you would close your eyes for one minute and learn how to ignore. This world will seem so much better to everyone of us, isn't it?





Iranian Lamb



Who cares if I am fat, who cares if I am a loser, who cares if others think I am ugly or if I walk into an Iranian restaurant and ordered a dish that looks like shit?



If you think that is meat, you are so wrong. It is eggplant, smashed into mushy mud and I'm suppose to eat it with bread. Which ultimately looks like this.




This is the story of my life



You see sometimes, self obsession is good. Because that's literally the only way most people can look into the mirror every morning and think they are the most beautiful people in the world. And there is nothing wrong with that. Nomatter how ugly you are, nomatter how horrible your body is, please understand that there are a lot of ugly people in the world like you too. Except for me. So embrace your ugliness today and know that you can be proud of your ugly face.




Iranian Kebab

Hahahahahahahaha. Sometimes its just nice to screw people with nonsense. I apologize if I hurt your feelings. Don't believe in anything I say. I'm just kidding. There is no way you can look in the mirror every morning and think you are the most beautiful people in the world. You are not me. It's physically impossible.

2 comments:

Chris said...

haha.... realize of some truth?

Anonymous said...

U r really cute!! I really like u! =)

Post a Comment