Monday, January 5, 2009

The Wedding Tag

Super Short Talk: This is a bonus post. I did not schedule it. A little bit like wet dreams. It just came out of nowhere.



How old are you?

Not very old.



In what age do you think you'll get married?

Depends on when her eggs are drying up



Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?

It's going to be either Israel or Palestine.



How many guests do you think you'll invite?

Around 2-5 thousand



Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?

My own.



How will it sound like for your spouse's part?

I take you Andrew Ho The Great and Almighty One to be my husband and I promise before God and all who are present here to be your loving and faithful wife, as long as our lives shall last and even after it. I will serve you with tenderness and respect, and encourage you to develop God’s gifts in you. I will also hereby make a pledge that I will not demand any alimony or compensation if we should break up one day. If I should not fulfill any of what I vowed, may lightning and thunder do me justice. Amen



How about yours to her?

Woman, let's do it. Amen



Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.

The "Batman Forever" tune that is overplayed in every function.



Describe your ideal wife.

I'll take any woman who are willing to say the vow above.



Champagne or red wine?

I am disappointed you asked, Champagne is for celebration, of course it's champagne.



Honeymoon right after wedding or days after wedding?

Right after. Come on man.



Are you ready for married life?

No, I am not ready to die.



A new house for a newly wed or an old one?

If I can afford, a new one would be nice.



Do you think you will stay a virgin until married?

It depends. You know, a cow has six breasts, so we can't really be sure of anything. Does that make sense?



How many kids would you like to have?

I want boys. If first 2 are boys I'll stop at 2. If first 2 are girls, I will try another one. If I get a boy and a girl, I might try it again or just stop there. If all 3 are girls, I will love all three of them and get 2 male dogs.



Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?

I am not going to fall into your trap and tag people.

No comments:

Post a Comment