Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What The Duck?



In my humble opinion, I think the hardest part about blogging is to come up with new ideas every now and then. It's one thing if you are one of those that writes a post like "Aiyak, I donno what to write today, feel very sien wor, so Happy Chinese New Year loh, bye bye!". And then call it a day. Don't get me wrong, it is not a crime to do that, like they always say it is your blog and you can write anything on it. But then just as there is nothing wrong with it, there is also nothing interesting.



If I could, I would like to update my blog everyday so that everyone can enjoy it. But of course I can't. For two simple reasons, firstly I am running a blog not a publishing company. Secondly I enjoy writing so much, I won't want to publish anything that would possibly make anyone feel they have wasted a minute in their life reading it. And it is difficult enough to write good things all the time.






When David Letterman were interviewed by Charlie Rose. He asked him, "do you think you can put up a good show every time?" Letterman answered "absolutely not, sometimes I can do a really good show 3 out of 5 times a week, sometimes 2 out of 5, 1 out of 5, sometimes not even once. And it kinda disappoint me when I see the audience, coming to me, some had even reserved their ticket months before, fly in from other places and just didn't get what they had expected."



Some people doesn't understand inspirations. They have an idea that inspirations is like a mojo thing that comes from nowhere. When it comes it comes, when it goes it goes. No, I do not think that's what it is. In order to 'get' inspirations, one has to be sensitive, creative, thoughtful, anaylitical, interested and most importantly the ability to comprehend very abstract ideas. Inspirations doesn't come knocking at your door by chance, you have to search for it.








I just watched Evan Almighty 2 days ago, one of my staff benefits is to borrow movies home to watch so it's kinda cool. And I would like to recommend it to everyone. Steve Carell is definitely one of my favourite actor. The comedy talks about what happened when God appear to Evan Baxter a US congressman (Steve Carell) with a perplexing request to build an ARK. I always find it hard to imagine how Noah built an ark. This show kinda help a lot. I'm sure you can download the show via torrent file in the internet or alternately, you can buy it from any Speedy outlet at a reasonable, relevant, shit Rm59.90. Remember be original, buy original. It's a company policy.






Welcome to the Golden Cow Year



Chinese New Year is coming in a few days, I wonder if it's just me or everyone else, this Chinese New Year seems to be more quiet than the other years. Maybe all that talk about bad economy does give a little mental effect to shoppers around. I didn't buy much either. I'm not so worried about new clothes during Chinese New Year, when you have money, you can buy clothes anytime you want, there's no need to do it only in CNY. The only problem is that I don't have money =_="







I bought a checks shirt by the way, my PR manager says everyone is crazy about checks shirt and curly hair this season. So I permed my hair and got a checks shirt. Trust me, this whole fashionable thing, it's really not important. 90% of the people who likes me never bother about what I wear, they just admire my good looks. And the remaining 10% of those that hates me, they are just jealous about my good looks.



Oh my god, I can't believe you are still reading this junk I wrote up till here. Really hey you, I'm talking to you there, how long are you going to read on? I wrote this piece of crap in 4 different time, I don't even know what I am talking about and there is no continuity in it. Are you addicted to me or something? You are not going to let it go aren't you, if I keep on writing you will keep on reading until the end? Don't do that, close the browser right now, I'm just messing with you. You don't enjoy reading me, you know that? Get that in your head. Close it........ close it........



Why? Why wont you listen to me? Is it because of my.....













Did you figure my unfinished sentence out?


I told you, inspiration is not a mojo thing.

1 comment:

www.fabuloustalk.com said...

Yeah...that's pretty crappy stuff you have got here. Lol. I do believe you write it 4x.

Post a Comment